Before proceeding, please read the attached letter by clicking on the
button above. It contains important information on logistics and
financial considerations for the project.
Click on the VOTE button to see the proxy/absentee ballot. Use this ballot
ONLY if you cannot attend the Special Meeting on March 24th to vote in person.
You have 3 options on the ballot:
1) vote in favor/against obtaining a loan to fund the Fence Project
2) vote for quorum purposes only or
3) assign someone to vote for you (assign a proxy)
- Only 1 vote is allowed per household and ballot MUST BE SIGNED to be counted as valid
- You can mail or deliver your signed ballot to 6002 Bur Oak Drive or scan and email to Fencevote@springcreekoaks.org