1. The Soccer Field is available for SCO residents and their accompanied guests ONLY.
2. SCO Soccer Field hours are from dawn to dusk
3. Teams must clean up after practice. Failure to constantly pick up after practice will result in forfeiture of practice time.
4. Avoid moving the goals. If, for some reason goals need to be moved, pick them up evenly, don’t drag them across the field to avoid damage to the lawn or goals.
5. NEVER allow anyone to climb, pull on the net or goal framework.
1. Check availability on calendar, then submit your requests to: email@example.com
– For Spring Season no later than February 1st
– For Fall Season no later than August 1st
2. Coach and/or Players must be SCO residents.
3. SCO residents must be present during practice.
4. If several teams request the same practice time, the team with the most SCO residents has priority.