Interested in the PACK SPLASH Learn-to-Swim program? Click here for info and registration.
TC Jester & Bur Oak
17111 Misty Creek
|Pools will be closed on weekdays after labor day. We will continue to open the pools on weekends through September. Both pools close for the season end of day Sept. 27th.||Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12 -9pm
|Sat - Sun 1pm - 9pm|
- Pool amenities are for SCO Residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Food or drink is prohibited in the pool water
- No glass allowed in the pool area
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted. Consumption of alcoholic beverages must e in accordance with state law.
- Pets or any animals are not allowed in the enclosure except for service dogs.
- No Running or horseplay on the pool deck
- Spitting, spouting water, or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Bathers must wear appropriate swim attire. Street clothes & shoes are not allowed in the water.
- Any person known or reasonably suspected to have a communicable disease; skin lesions; sore or inflamed eyes reasonably believed to have been caused by a communicable disease; or mouth, nose, or ear discharges, shall be restricted from using the pool.
- Any child not potty trained must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
- Children shall not use the pool without an adult in attendance.
- All bathers must exit the pool promptly when the lifeguard announces the break at 10 minutes prior to the top of every hour. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Management/Lifeguard has the right to ask any patron to leave for non-compliance with the above rules.
COVID-19 Pool Warning
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- Use of this facility is at your own risk, and you must take safety precautions.
- All persons using this facility should take all precautions recommended by the CDC and local
health agencies. It is your responsibility to become familiar with such precautions.
- Do not use this facility if you or anyone in your household has been sick during the past two
weeks, or had any fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms or stomach issues.
- Do not use this facility if you or anyone in your household has been exposed to someone who
has been sick during the past two weeks.
- You are responsible for disinfecting the area you use or touch before and after each use.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- It is required that you wear a face covering when you are in the facility unless you are in the
water, and that you wash your hands frequently.
- The Association cannot guarantee your safety, and assumes no responsibility for any illness
which may be connected with your use of this facility.
- Failure to comply with these warnings may result in your being asked to leave this facility, and
may result in the closure of this facility.