Interested in the PACK SPLASH Learn-to-Swim program? Click here for info and registration.
TC Jester & Bur Oak
17111 Misty Creek
|Pools will be closed on weekdays after labor day.|
We will continue to open the pools on weekends through September.
Both pools close for the season end of day Sept. 27th.
|Sat 10am - 9pm|
Sun 12 -9pm
|Sat - Sun 1pm - 9pm|
- Pool amenities are for SCO Residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Food or drink is prohibited in the pool water
- No glass allowed in the pool area
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted. Consumption of alcoholic beverages must e in accordance with state law.
- Pets or any animals are not allowed in the enclosure except for service dogs.
- No Running or horseplay on the pool deck
- Spitting, spouting water, or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Bathers must wear appropriate swim attire. Street clothes & shoes are not allowed in the water.
- Any person known or reasonably suspected to have a communicable disease; skin lesions; sore or inflamed eyes reasonably believed to have been caused by a communicable disease; or mouth, nose, or ear discharges, shall be restricted from using the pool.
- Any child not potty trained must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
- Children shall not use the pool without an adult in attendance.
- All bathers must exit the pool promptly when the lifeguard announces the break at 10 minutes prior to the top of every hour. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Management/Lifeguard has the right to ask any patron to leave for non-compliance with the above rules.
COVID-19 POOL WARNING
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- Use of this facility is at your own risk, and you must take safety precautions.
- All persons using this facility should take all precautions recommended by the CDC and local
health agencies. It is your responsibility to become familiar with such precautions.
- Do not use this facility if you or anyone in your household has been sick during the past two
weeks, or had any fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms or stomach issues.
- Do not use this facility if you or anyone in your household has been exposed to someone who
has been sick during the past two weeks.
- You are responsible for disinfecting the area you use or touch before and after each use.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- It is required that you wear a face covering when you are in the facility unless you are in the
water, and that you wash your hands frequently.
- The Association cannot guarantee your safety, and assumes no responsibility for any illness
which may be connected with your use of this facility.
- Failure to comply with these warnings may result in your being asked to leave this facility, and
may result in the closure of this facility.