To see field assignments please visit the Amenity Reservations Calendar.
- Submit Requests to: Baseball@springcreekoaks.org
- All SCO residents must be current on HOA dues.
- Check for $100.00 payable to SCOCIA must be submitted to the
- Teams must participate in Field Day.
- Head Coach must be SCO resident if no SCO Kids on team.
a. Must be “Active Coach” registered with league.
- SCO residents must be present during practice.
- Teams must submit first and second time requests
- If several teams request the same practice time, the team with the most SCO residents has priority
- Only one team allowed on field if team is > 10 years old
- Teams must clean up after practice. Failure to constantly pick up after practice will result in forfeiture of practice time
- If two teams on fields, coaches should try to work out a batting cage schedule. If no agreement between coaches, lower field number gets first half, higher numbered field gets second half of practice
(Example: one team practicing on Field 3, another on Field 4, team on field 3 has rights to batting cage for the first half of time slot, team on Field 4 has the second half time slot.
- Teams reserving field have priority over individuals wishing to use batting cages.