Mark your calendars, SCO!
Danny Cardenas, SCO’s new tennis pro, has put together a schedule of events starting next Monday, June 15th.
- 5pm-6pm: High school drill
- 6pm-7pm: Orange ball drills (ages 6-11)
- 8:30am-10am: Advanced ladies drills (4.0+)
- 7am-8am: Cardio tennis
- 5pm-6pm: Junior high tennis
- 6pm-7pm: Beginner-Intermediate ladies drill
- All drills will be conducted at Kuehnle Courts 3 & 4
- No reservations necessary
- Introductory cost: $10 per person for 1 hour drills, $15 for 1.5 hour drills. Guests of residents pay an additional $5.
- future costs will increase slightly for drop-ins. A cost-break will be implemented for a pay-in-advance option and a later date.
- Accepts Paypal, Venmo, cash (exact change please), and checks.
If you have questions, please contact Danny @ (254)749-9569 or email@example.com
Private lessons: 1 hour, for up to 4 people. Introductory cost remains $40 total (for example, $10 each for 4 people). Cost increases to $50/hr on June 22nd, 2020.
See you on the courts!