The Clubhouse Manager position is now available. It is a paid position. Please see the Job Description and Responsibilities below. If interested; please apply by leaving your name and phone number on the clubhouse recorder at 281-251-9812.
SCO Clubhouse Manager Job Description
Duties of the Clubhouse Manager include but are not limited to enforcing SCO policies and procedures, which ensure efficient and effective operation of clubhouse facilities including management and safe operations.
- Interact with residents to schedule rentals and uses of the clubhouses
- Issue contracts and collect moneys for rentals
- Maintain the SCO online calendar as it pertains to rentals
- Plan, prepare and work within a budget
- Develop plans/schedules for preventative maintenance.
- Bid and oversee all work including maintenance & repairs to be complete. Manage all aspects of building maintenance operations including but not limited to; light electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Scheduling janitorial duties
- Purchase all supplies needed
Managers require good communication and interpersonal skills to manage the clubhouses. Managers must be good organizers with the ability to prepare timetables that make the best use of the facilities and meet demand of different type of users. This individual will need to be a “jack of all trades” with the ability to work well with others and service oriented.