Dear Bilma PUD Customer:
The City of Houston and the North Harris County Regional Water Authority (NHCRWA) have both implemented Stage 1 of their respective Drought Contingency Plans (DCP) in order to conserve water during current drought conditions.
As a customer of the NHCRWA, Bilma Public Utility District (Bilma PUD) is implementing Stage 1 of its DCP, effective immediately.
Bilma PUD requests that all customers take the following voluntary measures:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at https://wateru.nhcrwa.comand and www.irrygator.com;
- Limit irrigation to no more than two (2) days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
Should drought conditions become more severe, Bilma PUD will consider implementing additional stages of our drought contingency plans. You can view the Drought Contingency Plan here:
We regret any inconvenience caused from these steps and encourage our customers to always look for ways to conserve water.
Bilma PUD Board of Directors
Sent by Classic Messaging for:
BILMA PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT
1001 McKinney, Suite 1000
Houston, TX 77002